to submit your application and get more information on the following positions
please send an email to: email@example.com
work location : 534 Mccaffrey, Montreal, qc, H4T 1N1
a- sales and customer service consultant (full time/part time)
b- warehouse clerk / cabinet maker (full time/part time)
SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT $20.00/HR
- greet customers with courtesy.
- Determine customer needs and assist them in product selection.
- enter and follow up on quotes.
- Contribute to a positive work environment based on teamwork.
- take care of after-sales service.
- Contribute to the showroom visual.
- independently close sales
specific requirements and qualifications needed:
- enjoy sales.
- variable edb schedule / flexibility.
- enjoy and be open to new tasks.
- experience in sales.
- Mastery of modeling software (autocad, sketch-up, rhino, solidworks, etc.) an asset.
- Mastery of graphic software (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, etc.) is an asset.
Any position at edb has a certain amount of potential for creative expression. Depending on skills and professional training, design related projects may be assigned in addition to the primary job description listed above.
WAREHOUSE CLERK / WOOD WORKER $25.00/HR
- order preparation.
- pallets preparation.
- packing of sofas.
- packing of tables.
- re-covering of sofas.
- organization, maintenance and cleaning of the warehouse.
- organization of the showroom.
- deliveries of all kinds.
- installations of all kinds.
- reading of plans and measurement calculations (2d plans and 3d plans)
- manufacturing of prototypes, single piece of furniture or in small series.
- use of tools of all kinds.
- assembly, cutting and sanding of parts.
specific requirements and qualifications :
- good physical endurance.
- manual dexterity.
- Sense of initiative.
- attention to detail
- creative and practical spirit
- ability to adapt to change
- A driver’s license is an asset.
- training in woodworking, an asset.
The employee must be totally autonomous in the use of all tools, in the design of templates as needed and in the use of the various materials provided.